ETA International performs testing onsite and at their 4-acre test facilities just north of San Antonio, TX. Testing is conducted according to API, ISO, OCIMF, NAVSEA, and MIL specifications.
- Hydrostatic and/or burst testing to 50,000 psig
- Vacuum Testing
- Bend Testing to 9000 lbf line pull
- Tension testing to 1,000,000 lbs.
- Combined Tension-Bend testing to 250,000 lbs.
- Compression testing to 300,000 lbs.
- Parallel Plate Crush Testing to 50,000 lbs.
- Instrumentation: Load cells, torque cells, pressure transducers, thermocouples, RTD’s, LVDT’s, string pots, strain gages, and accelerometers for laboratory and field use.
- Data acquisition hardware (National Instruments Field Point) and software (Labview) for simultaneous acquisition of up to 80 channels.
- ETA specializes in designing and building custom test rigs